IT Support Consultant
IT Support Consultant
As an IT Consultant, your primary responsibility is to deliver excellent IT support to end-users while ensuring that projects are designed and implemented in accordance with business requirements.
You will also be responsible for introducing new technologies, promoting RPA services, and training customers to improve their IT/DX - Digital Transformation literacy.
- Provide a range of IT services for our customer
- Promoting MS Office365, RPA services and new technology to our customer by verifying each technology
- IT Partners/Vendors Management related to those projects
- Activities related to customer's IT/DX Literacy improvement (Planning internal IT seminar, Reviewing materials)
- Liaison with our HQ team and end users using Japanese and English, working closely with related parties to ensure a coordinated approach to IT/DX support and projects.
- UX/DX support and RPA services
- Respond to general IT/DX related requests collaborating with other team members
- Understand a customer's IT/DX needs and clarify customer's system and DX requirements
- Collaborate with customers to identify the scope of a project, timelines, and resources
- Provide day-to-day management of projects by leading the planning and implementation of projects during the project lifecycle
- Assist in testing including UAT and validating Proof-Of-Concepts
- Provide support services for system maintenance collaborating with other team members
- Communicate and coordinate with the person in charge of the project in HQ (in Japanese)
- Communicate and coordinate with the users/stakeholders in each office (in English/Japanese)
Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong experience and knowledge of M365 application, especially SharePoint Online and MS Teams
- Basic system development and operational knowledge (Experiences in system design and maintenance)
- IT Vendors or Partners management experiences (IT Vendors control and negotiation skills)
- Customer support / user support experiences
- Preferred experience with Japanese companies
- Preferred experience with UX and DX (Digital Transformation) technical projects
- Preferred experience with Power Platform development, Azure
- Preferred technical proficiency in UiPath RPA, SAP ERP, MS Excel Macro/VBA, MS Access (desired but not required)
- Candidate needs to have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Adoptability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English & Japanese language skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- User facing support skills
- Self-motivated and an innovative mindset
- Must have 5+ years IT experience in a corporate environment
- Preferably 1 -3 years experiences of System Development and Maintenance
The Client Company is based in City of London.
The salary for this position is circa £50K - £60K.
Please note that the Client does NOT provide sponsorship - so you must have the right to work in the UK.
Do send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and notice period.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral
Job ID: 3289175