Senior Data Scientist Python SQL - Digital Bank
Senior Data Scientist (Python SQL) London / WFH to £90k
Successful Digital Bank is seeking a passionate Senior Data Scientist with banking / finance experience to join their talented team. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career within a highly collaborative and tech driven environment.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will focus on developing, deploying and monitoring best in class models and statistical algorithms, using a variety of modelling techniques to deliver strong sustainable growth and ensure the best outcomes for customers. You'll take ownership, working end-to-end to build model pipelines from design through to deployment.
You will collaborate with the wider Data Analytics team to drive improvement to the overall value of the portfolio by adapting data sources, modelling strategies, and application processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a tech for good business within financial services space that is dedicated to helping customers.
Office / WFH Policy:
You'll be able to work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues once a week in the London office.
- You are an experienced Data Scientist with strong data modelling and data language skills including Python and SQL
- You have experience within a digital banking / finance environment
- You hold a technical degree in Computer Science or a STEM subject
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and you are confident presenting to the wider business
Salary & benefits:
As a Senior Data Scientist you'll earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits including:
- Up to £90k salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working (1 day a week in London)
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perks such as cycle to work scheme, free eye test
Apply now to find out more about this Senior Data Scientist (Python SQL) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
Contact Name: Data Team
Job ID: 3289158