Project Manager (Solar)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Solar PVOffices based in Coventry.Remote work and site visits covering a regional area£50,000 - £65,000 + Vehicle + Excellent Bonus Scheme + Pension + Salary Sacrifice Scheme + Holiday Days + Progression + TrainingAre you Looking for an incredible opportunity to join a well-established company that are rapidly growing into the Solar market, while progressing within the business.Do you want the chance to earn higher bonuses when helping the company successfully reach their targets, increasing the company bonus scheme.This company are one of the UKs leading Renewable companies that design, install and maintain Solar PV onto commercial properties. They work on projects from 250kw up to multi megawatt scale and are looking for a Project Manager to facilitate this.In this role you will be Project Managing commercial Solar PV sites, form the design and construction stages of the projects to the installation and final stages of the projects. While managing the subcontractors and liaising with all project stakeholders you will be ensuring the success of all projects.This is an incredible opportunity to head up projects for a leading company, progressing your career into the Solar industry with a close-knit team of technical professionals where you will be supported and play a vital role in the success of the business.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the highest quality and safely.
- Reviewing engineering documentation and project drawings.
- Mange the subcontractors and make sure all quality checks are done on the construction sites.
- Communicate and liaise with project stakeholders.
- Experience as a Project Manager in industrial or commercial scale projects.
- Have experience within the Solar industry.
- Full UK driving license.
- Health and safety management experience.Reference Number: BBBH206665To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.