Java Developer - SC Cleared - Outside IR35
We are looking for a Java Developer to work for a Public Sector client. This is hybrid working, you will be required to go to the office in Croydon, 2 - 3 times per week. Initially for a 6 month contract. Security Clearance is required.
- Experienced within some of the primary technologies used: Java 8, Spring Framework/Spring
Boot, Docker or CNCF container tools, Micro services, Enterprise integration Patterns and
working in AWS/Azure Cloud environments.
- Knowledge of tools like JBPM, Red Hat Process Automation Manager or similar BPM tools or
business process oriented middleware
- Experience with setting up High availability for Process/Decision manager
- Good experience with jBoss. Well rounded knowledge on RDBMS and Database design
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design,
Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
To be considered please send across an updated CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Gemma Guest
Job ID: 3288954