HV Cables Lead Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
HV Cables Lead Engineer £55,000 - £85,000 (DOE) + Company Bonus + Profit Share + Private Medical + More YorkshireExcellent opportunity for a candidate coming from a HV Cables who is now looking to take a step up in their career by joining a forward-thinking multi-disciplinary power systems consultancy where you can develop on your skills and experience. This company specialise in design, surveying, routeing and consenting of grid connection projects encompassing overhead lines and underground cables. They are looking to grow within the expanding market in areas such as integrated services, HV cable Engineering and wider electrical Engineering.In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of technical aspects of projects, providing leadership in cable system design and provision of other HV consultancy services to Utilities clients. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the direction of the company and will work alongside our other Senior Managers as part of an integrated Engineering Group.This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career by joining a well-established and reputable consultancy where they can benefit from a positive working culture, strong development opportunities to grow their career and share in profitable growth of the company.The role:
* Developing and implementing project plans aligned with the business objectives
* Overseeing and mentoring the technical team through the project lifecycle
* Working alongside other Senior Managers to deliver company strategy and promote company values across the technical team.
* Managing and building client relationships and business development opportunities
* Previous experience working in an Engineering, Utilities or Civil Sector
* Previous experience working on HV related schemes i.e. (Cables, Substations and / or OHL's) up to 132kV or higher
* Previous management experience or strong aspirations to lead a team
* Strong client interfacing skills
Reference Number: BBBH206198
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.