Data Integration Architect - SC Cleared
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Integration Architect
IR35 status: Outside IR35
Location : Hybrid with 2-3 days per week required on site in London / Croydon
Duration : 6 months +
Clearance Level : SC level
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle and SQL, as well as cloud platforms like AWS, is crucial.
- Able to deal with data warehousing, seamlessly integrating data from different sources.
- Background using ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and tools to efficiently extract, clean, and load data into the data warehouse.
- Establishing and implementing data governance policies
- Able to collaborate with internal stakeholders, understanding and translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Can coordinate between teams, setting timelines, and ensuring deliverables align with the outlined business intelligence objectives.
- Familiar with data modelling techniques.
to be considered please send an updated copy of your CV
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.