Automotive Supply Chain Analyst - FTC
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are actively in pursuit of an accomplished Supply Chain Analyst. You will be responsible for the efficient and timely flow of parts from global suppliers to JLR Castle Bromwich Plant, ensuring material delivery to schedules on time and in full.
This individual will be instrumental in Optimising Supply Chain performance against CMMS schedules ensuring 100% adherence.
Your mission? To drive Supplier caused misfits (POF & EOL) within scorecard target, and drive Supplier caused stoppages within scorecard target.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Liaise with suppliers to manage material delivery in line with CMMS schedule (timing & quantity)
- Maintain the integrity of CMMS schedule content against business and supply base needs
- Manage inventory levels for the supply chain against agreed budget targets
- Timely escalation of emerging supply risks avoiding business impact
- Drive suppliers and cross-functional support areas to deliver supply solutions and recovery activities during distressed supply situations
- Request stock checks to validate all suspected stock inaccuracies. Ensure appropriate inventory adjustments are made to protect the accuracy of CMMS schedules
- Drive supplier performance through corporate systems (SPEEDY) to penalise vendors failing to meet delivery commitments
- Manage effective run out of old level/introduction of new level components to support running changes
- Provide functional cover for other analysts to compensate for absence, training or departmental needs
- As required, initiate and manage meetings with supply base representatives to discuss poor performance or ways to drive continuous improvement activities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good analytical skills and statistical ability
- Experience or knowledge of project management and process improvement
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Prior working experience in CMMS would be an advantage
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred