The Desktop Lead's main responsibility is to interact with the business team, understand the SLAs and supervise the service team to support and maintain the infrastructures.
This role is responsible to enable value for customers through services.
- Oversee and guide all activities of the Service team.
- Managing & leading a team of field service engineers at client locations
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints.
- Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
- Ensure customer/business, client, support, technical parties are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
- Offer customer service.
- Report on progress of incidents and update relevant service management tools
- Work with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the desktop environment, such as network engineers, security engineers, and application support engineers
- Work with field services partners to facilitate site activities
- Maintain customer relationships.
Core competencies of the Lead are identifiable in two main skill sets:
- Strategic thinking.
- Business analysis.
- Effective Delegation.
- Managing risks.
- Prioritization & Time Management.
- 4-5yrs of experience in desktop support team handling
- Clear Communication.
- Business Relationship Management
- Broad technical understanding.
- Service Level Management.
- Service Engineering.
- Customer Focus.
Contact Name: shalini kumari
Job ID: 3288790