Front End Developer (Angular)
Front End Developer (Angular 16) | £500 p/day (outside IR35) | 6 Months
As a Front-End Developer, you will work on a large-scale system migration from AngularJS to Angular 16 for a FinTech client on a six-month contract.
You'll be able to work from home most of the time, meeting with the team once a week (with some flexibility).
- Experience of migrating AngularJS to code to modern Angular 16.
- Expert knowledge of HTML. Able to semantically hand code HTML5.
- Expert knowledge of CSS and SCSS. Layouts and styling to CSS3 standard, including animation, responsive and mobile first development.
- Good working knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of web accessibility
- Expert understanding of cross browser issues and performance optimisation.
- Version control systems
- Familiarity with build tools
- Unit testing Jasmine, Karma
Apply now to find out more about this Front-End Developer contract opportunity.
Job Role: Front End Developer (Angular TypeScript); Rate £500 p/day (outside IR35); Location: London; Term 6 months (rolling potential); Start: Immediate
Contact Name: Gioven Posa
Job ID: 3288758