Manager, Product Design
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
This role forms part of an exciting opportunity to join the newly created Brand Design team.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The successful candidate will be a design leader with an established reputation within industrial and or automotive industry - responsible for leading industrial design projects. You will be entrusted with the fantastic opportunity to create the most desirable and distinctive products and exceptional client experiences for the brand. As a leader within creative, you should expect to act as one of the figureheads of studio culture, promote the Creative organisation and JLR at approved events and champion the company across networks - all with a view to attract high calibre people through design and branding.
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing the creative processes, to deliver unique products - Limited Edition, Partnerships and Experiences for the JLR House of Brands - with a "modern luxury" focussed mindset all from the earliest stages of a project, through to the creation of feasible solutions for production. Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand engineering and provide design input to ensure design integrity is maintained throughout the development process and is a vital requirement for this role.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
To be a Product Design Manager within Creative, you'll need to be naturally creative as well as being able to maintain levels of creative excellence across all deliverables, propose and convince colleagues to adopt fresh ways of thinking and new approaches and inspire creativity through enthusiasm for clear creative vision.
Further expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Strive to always exceed quality aspirations and approve all output across all projects.
- Enrich positive studio morale and inspire the creative team.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and associated third parties.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A design leader with an established reputation within their industry.
- Expertise in strategic frameworks and tools of research and insights.
- Specialist ability to translate a strategy into a plan with clear outcomes and objectives.?
- Strong understanding of competitive environment and Modern Luxury trends and the drive to act on insights quickly.
- Innovative and creative, challenging convention & maximising resources available.
- Experience working with research and data to drive decision making.