Senior Quality Engineer - 12V Battery Task Force Lead
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be a subject matter expert on 12V Battery drain across Product Engineering. Your role will be to join the Engineering Excellence team to support our task force on preventing drain on our 12V battery Systems. This supports Engineering Quality's vision to become the automotive industry world leader by setting benchmarks in Quality, Satisfaction and Reliability through sustainable and innovative luxury products.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- 12V battery drain customer issue resolution delivery and problem-solving technical excellence using the appropriate methodologies
- Technical analysis of 12V battery drain customer issues using appropriate diagnostics tools
- Organise vehicle / rig testing to diagnose 12V battery drain issues
- Prevent recurrence delivery - applying lessons learnt and best practice
- Support key stakeholders in the delivery of 12V service solutions for our customers
- Development of 12V battery prognostics to support targeted service actions to support our customers
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Significant experience in Problem solving / 6-Sigma in a large multi-national organisation.
- Significant experience of 12V batteries and power supply systems
- Significant experience of 12V battery health management and diagnostics
- Extensive experience of increasing responsibility in a variety of Product Engineering environments focused primarily on complex electro-mechanical-software integrated product architectures used in the automotive industry
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong people and leadership skills, with the ability to work individually and in a cross functional team