Senior Hardware Design (R&D - ASIC / FPGA / digital architecture)
Working for a cutting edge semiconductor company, I have a brand-new Senior Hardware / Digital Design opportunity to work on the latest ASIC / FPGA technologies.
You will be part of key R&D projects for complex SOCs and IP.
Offering excellent salary and packages.
*Applicants must be eligible to work in France*
Must have skills:
- University degree - BSc / MSc / PhD in Electronics, Microelectronics, Physics or Computer Science
- Industry experience in RTL design / RTL coding / digital design / hardware design - for FPGA / ASIC (VHDL and / or Verilog, System verilog)
- System design & integration
- SOC / IP integration for complex embedded processors - ARM / RISC-V
- Good communication skills in French & English
- Strong coding skills - python / C / C++ / System C
- Definition of complex architecture
- High-speed digital connectivity and protocols - Serdes, ethernet, USB, PCIe, AMBA / AXI, MAC, PHY, cache coherency - MESI
- Digital Verification (UVM / system verilog)
- Back-end / physical design / implementation of FPGAs
- Testing / validation
- Matlab / Simulink modelling experience
Contact Name: Rob Hudson
Job ID: 3288663