2nd Line Support Engineer - SC Cleared - Inside IR35 - Corsham
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work full-time onsite in Corsham. Initially for a 6 month contract. Hours will be a 7.5 hour day between 8am and 6pm. This role is Inside IR35 and requires SC Clearance.
- Acting as first point of contact for any onsite issues
- Respond to support calls as assigned within Service Level Agreements
- Previous WINTEL experience as an Infrastructure Engineering supporting server and layer 2
- Experience in using ITIL based ticketing system (ITIL foundation preferred)
- Troubleshooting experience with Virtual environments (VMware used)
- Experience of Veeam for backups
- Managing Anti-Virus protection
- Monitor networks and equipment using applicable software (SolarWinds//PRTG)
- Applicants will ideally be either MCP, MCSA, MCSE, COMPTIA or CCNA certified
To be considered please send across your CV.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.