Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager - Nessus
Wipro is looking for a Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for representing and managing the Tenable Nessus 3rd party service within CSAT Engineering. Cybersecurity Assessment and Testing, manages 3rd party and in-house developed tools looking after both static and runtime scanning.
As a Technical Product Manager you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a growing, fast paced, and dynamic organisation.
- Supporting the IT Service Owner, acting as their delegate, and managing the technical aspects of the service.
- Roadmap and strategy, in collaboration with the Cybersecurity Control Owners and Architecture.
- Vendor management, governance and operations. Involvement in contract negotiations, where required.
- Evergreening and vulnerability management in co-ordination with our SRE Team.
- Managing compliance to HSBC controls (change / release management, logging, monitoring, scanning, etc).
- Improving the developer user experience with good communication, documentation and support.
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues and deputising for the Head of Cybersecurity Tooling, where required.
- A technical product management or SecOps background with Tenable Nessus products.
- Experience of vulnerability scanning, pen-testing or red teaming
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors, including contract negotiations and day to day operations.
- Articulate and concise communicator, capable of conveying complex ideas with clarity.
- Active listener who values and integrates input from team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and deadlines from audits, roadmaps, customers and stakeholders.
- Confident and proactive in decision making, unafraid to express opinions and ideas.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and projects.
- Capable of respectfully challenging the status quo to drive innovation and improvement.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- A Cybersecurity application security specialist around SAST, DAST, MAST, Container and Infrastructure scanning.
- Extensively worked with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure) and internal compute (VMware/Kubernetes).
- Working in a remote or hybrid team, ideally in a multi-cultural global capacity.
- Experience in in a heavily regulated industry.
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.
· Contributory pension of up to 6%
· Extra holiday purchase
· 4 x life insurance policy
· Private medical insurance (50)
Contact Name: Gary Frost
Reference: TJ/10831/Wipro - Technical Product Manager
Job ID: 3288616