This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Role: IT Support Engineer
• Experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware,
software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting /
violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
• Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and
other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart
hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
• Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
• Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
• Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to
monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches,
firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under 'Smart Hands' capability.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
• Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people
• Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
• Preferably with an Associate's Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
Wipro is an exciting organisation to work for. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of
the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including
Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters.
Benefits: You will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development,
as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business. The benefits include;
• Contributory pension
• Extra holiday purchase
• Life insurance policy
• Private medical insurance
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to
create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity,
equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome