Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer
Wipro is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to provide support for the Enterprise Security Infrastructure. We are looking for strong security skill personnel to support their SAAS based proxy solution supported through Zsclaer.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a growing, fast paced, and dynamic organisation.
- A thorough understanding of LAN and WAN, latest technologies, security principles, and protocols. VPN - IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, SSL. Protocols-RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP.
- Networking- LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching.
- Maintain and implement security strategy and standardization methods.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.
- Designing, deploying and supporting Zscaler Cloud based Infrastructure across various Data Centers and Disaster Recovery environments Manage and configure ZScalar cloud based products and not limiting to ZIA / ZPA Migrating policies from on premise Bluecoat to Cloud Based Zscaler Proxy service in tandem with various application owners.
- Additionaly build custom rules over Zscaler tunnel for application support.
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software such as web applications, web related protocols, service-oriented architectures, and web services.
- Understand the Traffic Flows for both Https (web Traffic) standard and custom application-based traffic and accordingly design solution around it for Firewalling and Proxy services. Whitelisting IP space for various Project team to access external vendors access to ensure safe and secure connectivity.
- Ability to Work on Palo Alto Zone based Firewalls to create Zones and Policies for various segment of the network and accordingly troubleshoot any connectivity issues thereof across various Security Zones viz - DMZ, DAZ, BEZ, userDMZ, User Zone etc.
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether, Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Proxy and Reverse proxy products. Hands on experience on Cisco Security Devices, Wireless Devices, InfoBlox IPAM, WAF Solutions.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Work with internal applications teams and design and implement appropriate secured solutions Coordinates activities with other system areas and vendors / partners, and deals with network security systems planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing and servicing.
Essential & Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of network security experience within large-scale operations using Zscaler ZIA/ZPA.
- Expertise knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols and with collecting and evaluating HTTPS & TCP/IP dumps using Wireshark, HTTPWatch, tcpdump, Fiddler, and similar tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills relating to security operations technologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and collaborative interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux CLI
- Zscaler ZCCA-IA, ZCCP-IA, ZCCA-PA, ZCCP-PA. Good to have Qualifications
- PaloAlto Networks PCNSE certification.
- Cisco ASA & Firepower with CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, and/or CCNP Security certifications.
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.
· Contributory pension of up to 6%
· Extra holiday purchase
· 4 x life insurance policy
· Private medical insurance (50)
Contact Name: Gary Frost
Reference: TJ/10831/Wipro 2048514
Job ID: 3288508