Engineering Delivery Group Lead
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products. We are integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Commodity Plans, squad Scrum Masters and obstacle escalation. This team also play a vital role in supporting the roll-out and continual improvement of the Agile Philosophy. The successful individual in post will have a responsibility for integrating Scrum Masters into Jaguar Land Rover and ensuring their development and performance ensuring that we have the engineering entitlement to deliver the programme cycles to agreed Cost, Quality and Time targets. Join us and make a difference!
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• To act as the prime engineering contact in agile delivery groups, providing technical leadership and driving engineering excellence.
• Managing the performance of the engineering Scrum Masters within the agile group to facilitate cross-functional issue resolution and ensure successful programme delivery.
• Proactively define and deliver technical compliance through defined KPIs, leading to the resolution of risks.
• Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content, aligned with strategic technical direction.
• Managing communications with stakeholders, steering performance through liaising with functional attribute leaders.
• Report progress of the Engineering workstreams at defined intervals, ensuring that foundation documents (e.g. EBERs) are maintained, and technical output data is appropriately maintained (e.g. AIMs, RMDV).
• Driving continuous technical excellence by capturing best practice from all available benchmark sources.
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- IMPACT: Credibility within the product development environment and ability to influence others
- UNITY : Team Player
- INTEGRITY : Previous experience of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling the delivery of engineering content
- GROWTH : Someone who will take on a challenge and get it done
- CUSTOMER LOVE : Total desire to ensure delivery of Modern Luxury
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3288500