React Native Developer
About the job
Wipro is an exciting organization to work for. In our first year entering, we ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings, and we were assessed on several key HR practices including People Strategy, Work Environment, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion.
Banking and Financial Services is an area of strategic importance to Wipro, and we are poised to grow significantly in Europe enabling our customers with digital transformation, cloud adoption and other critical digital initiatives. As a trusted partner, we enable our customers adopt digital ways of working through IT and process transformations, increase agility and optimize cost through cloud adoption, automation and AI and drive effective data solutions.
We work closely with our strategic partner ecosystem to add value to our customers though innovation and maximizing value of existing or planned investments and assets. We do this through our unique blend of outside -in transformation and inside out transformation underpinned by portfolio of digital services and domain capabilities.
Role: React Native Developer
Work model: Hybrid (2 days in a week)
Role Purpose: This role requires a skilled React Native developer able to work within an empowered Agile team to deliver high quality applications on iOS and Android. You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Coordinate with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms.
- Troubleshoot issues and improve front-end performance.
- Understand customer and stakeholder needs to build apps in on time, in budget and to a high standard of quality.
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications' front-end
- Reviewing existing front-end code
- Designing test plans to ensure product quality
- Maintaining technical documentation for projects
- Planning, managing and maintaining versioning, branching and merging
- Continuous integration management
- Monitoring central code quality
- Establishing automation, monitoring and performance optimization processes
- Maintaining security standards in deployment
- Ensure release documentation is accurate and available
- Creating and executing automated tests
- Peer-code review monitoring to assure code quality
- Functional and non-functional testing
Required Technical Skills
- Experience in building mobile application in ReactNative framework.
- Should be aware of state management framework such as Redux and middleware integration options.
- Aware of the challenges with Cross Platform development in terms of managing single codebase, integration of native SDK, Plugin version management, performance issues.
- Familiarity with native tools such as Android Studio, Xcode, etc that are needed for cross platform development.
- Any prior experience in setting up Native Bridge would be an additional advantage.
- Experience with Jest or Mocha for unit testing.
- Should have integrated with various backend systems using SOAP/REST Web Services and should be familiar with session management on the client side for API integration.
- Should be able to define app behavior when Web Services fails/unavailable.
- Should be able to manage application behaviors like Security, Push Notification, Performance, etc.
- Familiarity with code instrumentation, tracing and performance test tools/ frameworks is desirable
Benefits: You will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business. The benefits include:
- Contributory pension
- Extra holiday purchase
- Life insurance policy
- Private medical insurance
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Contact Name: Rajesh B
Job ID: 3288497