Concur Functional Consultant
Wipro is an exciting organization to work for. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters coming into 2023.
Role: SAP Concur Functional Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Location: London, England
Work model: Hybrid (3 days a week)
Job Requirements / Technical Skills Required:
- Must have hands-on experience in end-to-end Implementation of SAP Concur Expense & Request Module
- In depth experience in supporting SAP Concur Expense and Request modules
- Experience in configuration, testing, preparing test documents with business scenarios, and communication with business for providing solution.
- Successful delivery of Travel and Expense technology/process deliverables; particularly in the SAP - Concur Integration Support (SAP or S4/HANA), SAP Interfaces Monitoring and maintenance, Cognos Reporting. This includes implementation and/or extension of SAP Concur applications.
- Should have knowledge of basic programming in ABAP HR and de-bugging skills to identify and fixing technical issues.
- Familiarity with service now and solution manager to carry out support activities would be an added advantage.
- Functional Knowledge of Travel and Expense policies and Procedures, Spend policies, Cash Advance policies and similar travel processes.
- Proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes.
- Experience of working in highly customized SAP environment with connectivity to non-SAP applications in customer IT landscape
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (incident/change/problem) and Application life cycle management
- Experience of working in a geographically diversified teams preferred.
- Good communication in English, verbal and written.
- Good to have SAP Concur certification.
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.
Contact Name: Rajesh B
Job ID: 3288496