SAP Ariba Consultant
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Wipro is an exciting organization to work for. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters coming into 2023.
Role: SAP Ariba Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Location: London, England
Work model: Hybrid (3 days a week)
- Be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing SCM solutions.
- Deep understanding of SCM processes, coupled with technical expertise in SAP S/4HANA, Ariba & Planning tools will play a crucial role in driving successful transformations.
- Experience as an SAP Procurement/Ariba Consultant, with specific expertise in SAP S/4HANA MM, Central procurement & Ariba.
- Experience in implementation SAP Ariba sourcing, CLM & SLP
- Experience in implementation SAP Ariba GB, CA & Invoicing
- Experience in SAP Ariba SCC - (Quality, SIM, forecast, sub-contracting,
- Expertise in side by side and in-app extensions for SAP Ariba
- Experience in API provisioning, API Management and Integration using API
- In-depth knowledge of SAP S/4HANA procurement modules, including MM, VIM, Central procurement, QM, PP, Ariba SCC & IBP/APO.
- Strong understanding of Procurement processes, such as S2P, S2O, S2C, P2P & P2O.
- Proven experience in implementing and configuring SAP S/4HANA Procurement solutions, including new implementations, and migrations from legacy systems.
- Expertise in data migration, data integration, and system interfaces, ensuring seamless flow of data across the organization.
- Proficiency in procurement-related integration points with other SAP modules, such as QN, EWM, IBP & FI.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into SAP S/4HANA procurement solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Desired Skills: Experience in leading procurement transformation projects, driving process improvements and optimization.
- Knowledge of Central procurement deployment and integration with SAP S/4HANA.
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.