SAP Data Architect
I'm looking to speak with a principal data architect to join one of my clients as a part of their enterprise technology team. They are embarking on our SAP journey and are preparing to implement S/4 HANA alongside a trusted delivery partner, in a greenfield environment.
In this role, you'll be their expert in SAP data design and they'll look to you to; lead on their roadmap definition, exploit value, drive strategic development and help manage design delivery. You'll be working with colleagues across the whole of the organisation and gain lots of exposure in this highly visible role.
* lead the data design direction as part of the SAP programme team, providing expertise and guidance into the programme
* work on all phases of an SAP project from initial requirements gathering through blueprinting, building, testing, cutover
* apply judgment for data design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution leveraging the SAP platform data model across web-based and legacy/existing solutions
* capture and document data design decisions and architecture for SAP and integrated solutions
* plan and execute migration strategy of existing data - accounts, products, supplier and finance data from existing systems into SAP platform
* advise on adopting the best ways of working and solutions available to us,
* collaborate and form relationships with other teams (technology, business, 3rd parties), understanding each groups requirements
* mentor and develop colleagues within the team as we build our capability
* significant SAP data design experience
* experience of delivering change in 'a SAP S/4 HANA greenfield programme'
* worked on large scale, transformation projects with SAP, including complex integrations, ideally with legacy landscapes as well as full end to end SAP environment
* extensive knowledge of architecture design within the SAP Finance domain
* extensive knowledge of planning and managing significant data migrations
* SAP expertise in modules including; Master Data, MDG Finance and eWM (or equivalent)
* previously managed design/ solution teams as part of programme delivery and standard working
* good relationship building and communication skills and the ability to influence a variety of people across the business
Duration - 6 Months
Rate - Negotiable
IR35 - Outside
Start - ASAP
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Sophie Burt
Job ID: 3288466