Future Opportunities - Salesforce Devops Architect (Remote/Travel)
Title: Salesforce DevOps?Architect
This opportunity is posted in anticipation of upcoming needs.
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking andunmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
The Salesforce Devops Architect will have wide hands-on experience in the?architecture, implementation and management of?DevOps?pipelines across various platforms, including Salesforce, using various tools. This position would be a powerful communicator to technical and non-technical audiences and helped organizations at many levels of maturity improve their quality and pace of innovation.
- Development, documentation of Salesforce?DevOps?architectures?
- Oversight of Salesforce?DevOps?implementations?
- Up-to-date knowledge and evangelism of the available commercial?toolchains for?DevOps?
- Assessments of current?DevOps?environments, tooling, processes?and skills?
- Design of CI/CD pipelines for org-based and package-based delivery?models?
- Design of automated quality control, deployment and gating?mechanisms stages?
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for customers as a subject matter?expert on?DevOps?
- Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of the?architecture of Salesforce metadata and configuration.
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Implemented?DevOps?processes for enterprise multi-org, multi-team?environments with simultaneous, independent workstreams.?
- Executed straight-forward, customer-first in-depth DevOp?evaluations to provide a clear path for?DevOps?transformation and?maturity.?
- Acted as?subject?matter expert during trainings and technical?handoffs to organizations at various?DevOps?maturity levels.?
- Salesforce Certified Data?Architecture and Management Designer? is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment?Designer? is preferred
- Mastery of advanced Git (e.g. conflict resolution, cherry-picking,?rebasing), one or more popular CICD tools.
- Located in UK or Europe
Job ID: 3287690