Background to the role:
The AI Engagement Partner brings expertise to understand client Digital sales and relationships. You are a strong leader in how you design, transform, optimize, and deliver across integrated digital cross channels.
- Build Strong Customer Relationships and Credibility as a thought leader
- Engage with the CXOs and business owners and influence, business optimization, Digital Strategy and Technology
- Engage with business and process owners in positioning Data and AI /ML projects The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge
- Collaborate closely with Global teams to develop proposals, presentations, contracts and proactively recommend strategies to grow applications business in existing & new logo accounts.
- Work with Account / Sales teams to manage the pre-sales process with clients and provide the leadership throughout the opportunity lifecycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal.
- Provide thought leadership & transformation recommendations in various technology areas.
- Position and articulate Application Services and Platform service offerings to clients
- Have worked with Data and AI /ML projects platforms specifically in the areas of ERPM cloud and other SaaS Implementations
- Work with Global practice teams on RFPs/Events/Go-to-Market (GTM) on solutions
- Own business account plans and targets for named accounts in a specific industry segment
- Work with the identified key alliance partners and software vendors to jointly develop GTM plans
- Able to execute short term strategic consulting projects, assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business processes, and develop value proposition and business case
- Past experience in selling and delivery of large project transformations
- Currently works for a systems integrator, consultancy, or major technology organization in the area of selling Data and AI /ML projects
- Create Business Development Plans for industries / accounts and leads the identification of prospective clients
- Understanding of technology and vertical platforms in order to strategize & craft solutions (along with pre-sales teams) to match customer needs is essential
- Self-starter that can work both as an individual contributor and team seller who can drive sales and create opportunities.
- Sales Experience: £10-£15M revenue / signings target preferred in engagements, Account Planning, Solution Selling
- Significant proven large deal experience, including winning and transitioning Data and AI/ML Projects deal to delivery .
- Ideally has 10+ years of relevant business experience gained within a large Consulting or SI organizations as either a consultant and/or sales professional, with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Must possess deep Data and AI /ML projects experience and be considered as a subject matter expert.
- Should be educated to Degree and/or Business Administration level or professional equivalent
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long-lasting relationships
- Client orientated possessing a strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate workshops and develop business cases for large deals
- Actual multi-regional or multi-organization experience is a key success factor, with demonstrated capacity to operate and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, flexible, results oriented, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Should be able to work with and manage multiple stakeholders - internal and external.
- Baseline understanding of Cloud Architecture
Job ID: 3287600