Senior Partner - Energy Consulting Lead, Europe
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else. I f you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay! We value a diverse range of backgrounds & ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground-breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them a successful and innovative company. We are an organization recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 255,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
It's also an exciting and dynamic company to work for. The Top Employer Institute ranked Wipro 2nd overall in Europe as a "Top Employer" for 2023, we were assessed on several key HR practices including People Strategy, Work Environment, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth where Wipro has posted continued growth of 45% over the last 10 quarters coming into FY24.
From April 1 st 2023, Wipro's Domain & Consulting (D&C) group moved to a Global Business Line reporting directly into Thierry Delaporte, our CEO. In his own words, this evolution of our business is aligned to our clients' strategic priorities, and will allow us to
- drive better delivery synergies and orchestration
- enhance the experience we deliver across the client journey
- streamline decision making and channel our investments more effectively
- build new capabilities ahead of the market to capitalize on untapped opportunities
- create more opportunities for talent development and reskilling, across the firm.
Overview & Responsibilities
This career opportunity within our career framework is at Senior Partner level and is for our Energy consulting business unit. The role as Europe Energy Leader will lead growth of the consulting business across strategic account(s) by leveraging both; existing & emerging capabilities, in addition to creating new strategic growth areas to deliver significant profitable growth for the accounts and consulting globally.
We bring an experienced global team of domain specialists - including engineers, technology and business-skilled practitioners, as well as specialists in geoscience and other disciplines aligned to our client base. Our solutions cover the transformation lifecycle from assessment to delivery to sustainability.
This role is expected to deliver growth across the following areas;
- Upstream Transformation, Sustainability, Decarbonization, Downstream, Energy Transition, Low Carbon Solutions, Business Solutions & Alliances
- Consulting capabilities across Digital Experiences & Design Thinking, Technology enabled Business Transformation, CxO Advisory including M&A, New Ways of Working, Vendor Consolidation & Target Operating Model
Areas of focus
- Growth: Work with the leadership team to define and execute a sound business growth strategy for designated strategic account(s). Ensure the consulting business opens new Energy opportunities and expands Wipro's client positioning.
- Relationships: As a Senior Partner you bring deep expertise and good industry connections to develop the consulting and advisory business. Internal relationships are equally important as you work with a "One Wipro" mindset
- Solutions: Identifying & defining differentiated services and solutions for various process areas within designated strategic clients
- Customer Centricity: Delivering customer value as a central theme across all activities. Ensuring Wipro is delivering as a partner and aligned to client/customer value and strategic goals.
- Branding: Leverage the above to help create strong Wipro Market Positioning and increasing Wipro's mindshare
- Being Respectful , this requires that you treat others how you want to be treated
- Being Responsive , this requires that you always acknowledge, commit and respond within reasonable timeframes
- Always Communicating , this requires that you ensure information flows (including difficult news) in a timely, proactive and consistent manner
- Demonstrate Stewardship , this requires that you put the interest of Wipro ahead of everything else (business unit / team / self)
- Building Trust, this require that you demonstrate a high say-do ratio in everything you do without externalizing failures
Sell & Deliver
- Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive growth
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude and pragmatic approach
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills on the client side, ecosystem partners and internal organisation
- Successful in generating consulting business from new and existing accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multimillion-dollar engagements.
- Proven track record of winning transformational and strategic consulting sales, and strong focus on account planning, business development strategies, participating in large integrated deals, governance, delivery and operational management.
- Delivery and program expertise with experience in handling multi shore consulting projects with distributed teams delivering sustainable customer value.
- Know-how to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective implementation plans & solutions in tackling challenges
- Ability to probe customers, engage in conversations to uncover the underlying problems and shape the challenges into structured problem statements
- Significant transformation proposition definition and engagement shaping using core and disruptive technologies to solve business problems for tangible business benefits at large enterprise clients
- Be a champion and passionate advocate for transformation in the Energy landscape to reposition Wipro as a strategic partner to accelerate and sustain customer value. The individual must be an ambassador for Digital Adoption and Digital Transformation for the Energy industry.
- Influential internal change agent with gravitas and business building mindset
- Ability to drive and lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams and achieve results
- Have a good understanding of IT and digital technology especially those which are new and emerging, including its application to the Energy industry
- Creative, collaborative, and motivating consulting leader who can focus diverse teams on common outcomes and goals
- Nurturing, developing, mentoring of top talent into future consulting business leaders
- Execution of organisational people strategy with strong collaboration from HR and Recruitment leads
- Proactively seeks opportunities to attract top diverse talent at all levels
- Exemplary professional and corporate track record, delivering concise and effective communications with authority
- Highly adaptable in dynamic environments and integrates effectively into a global matrix environment
- Strong desire to learn and shape your own career path, paving the way for your successor each time you progress
- Ability to converse with industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends
- Proactively propose solutions, investment decisions along with published artifacts, industry speakerships, analyst interactions etc
- Internal content and offerings creator, writes publications, blogs and whitepapers
- Utilises social media effectively with their digital presence
- Strong domain knowledge and experience of developing and delivering strategic business and transformative initiatives with a significant focus on Digital.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Job ID: 3287599