BMS Project Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
BMS Project Engineer
£50,000- £55,000 + Bonus + Medical + EV Scheme + Development Support + Other Perks
Are you a Project or Controls Engineer with a strong knowledge of building management/automation systems and want to join a massive UK energy supplier in a highly technical role that comes with remote working and an excellent work-life balance?
This company operates as a specialist group within one of the UK's largest energy suppliers who own a portfolio of Nuclear, Wind, Coal and Gas Power assets spread across the UK, Europe and the USA. They are the largest single producer of Renewable Energy in the UK, and supply millions of customers spread across the UK. This specific arm of the business focuses on sustainability projects with high-profile clients including a number of hospitals, universities and other public facilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing specifications and then delivering BMS projects, covering things such as surveying, installation, commissioning, upgrades and modifications.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Building Management Systems, ideally Tridium and Trend, and will have practical experience in a project engineering or project management position where they have been involved in all stages of projects. Alternatively, candidates can come from a BMS background where they have been involved in designs and commissioning works, and where they are looking to take a step up into Project Engineering.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a massive step up in their career by joining an internationally-recognized business in an exciting role that will see no two days be the same.
* Producing project documentation e.g functional designs, system overviews, electrical schematics
* Liaising closely with internal teams and external parties to ensure project goals are achieved
* Assisting with installation and commissioning activities on site
* Monitoring project progress and creating project forecast estimates
* Planning, scheduling and co-ordinating engineering work
* Highly knowledgeable on Building Management Systems such as Tridium, Trend etc.
* Experience in project engineering/management at all stages e.g budgeting, design, installation
* Able to write, design and manipulate strategy, software, graphics etc.
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH203731
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.