Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer to join a growing start up company working on low power, low noise Analog IC Design and system level design to be based in their site in Manchester or alternately to work remotely from anywhere within the UK!
This is a varied role which covers System level design alongside Analog IC design. System level modelling using MATLAB or similar is essential.
Experience is required in some of the following:
- Mixed Signal System design experience
- Cadence design capture experience
- Spectre RF (a big advantage)
- Experience in some of the following
- Oscillator design
- PLL/Frequency Synthesizer design
- Low noise CMOS design
- Silicon Evaluation and debug
Contact Leon today to apply.
Contact Name: Leon Morrison
Job ID: 3287416