Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Senior or Principal Analog IC Design Engineer to join a growing technology company working on advanced and innovative battery solutions for a range of real world applications.
This company is building up a world class ASIC development team in Edinburgh and this opportunity will allow you to play a key role as part of a team innovating in an application area and market segment that will see enormous growth over the next 10-12 years. The company pride themselves on building the company around its employees and offers the chance to join a close-knit team of engineers from multiple disciplines.
The Analog IC Design Engineer’s primary responsibilities will include designing, testing, and optimising high-performance Analog and Mixed-Signal circuits. Industry degree qualified, the successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design with a comprehensive understanding of data converters, Analog-front end (AFE) design, and linear power management design (LDOs etc). Experience with advanced process nodes and system-on-chip (SoC) designs will be advantageous. System-level lead experience is of high interest, for example leading the design of an ADC which includes a reference, amplifiers etc.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- Proven expertise in Analog IC Design using Cadence tools.
- Demonstrable experience in Data Converter and Amplifier Design
- Strong background in Low Power Design methodologies.
- Proficiency in post-extraction simulation and optimisation to enhance design efficiency.
- Strong debugging skills, with the ability to identify and rectify issues in a lab environment.
- Ability to lead an IP block and system design from specification to implementation with minimal supervision.
- A track record of successfully converting design concepts into production-ready ICs.
- Extensive hands-on experience in the full IC design cycle, including schematic capture, layout, and verification.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
Contact Name: Leon Morrison
Job ID: 3287415