This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
6 Month contract initially
Rates: Market Rates (Umbrella-PAYE)
We are working with a leading consultancy, a long term client and a market leader in their field. We are looking for a number of User Researchers' to join the team on a great programme of work.
- The ideal candidate will understand and have experience of a range of user research
methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product
life cycle and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Understand user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an
agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You can work in an open, iterative and
collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
Key Skills / Experience:
- User/customer engagement experience.
- Public Sector experience as user researcher would be ideal, as would experience of taking digital services through to assessment.
- Taking a service from Discovery, Alpha, Beta and into Live etc.
- Empathetic, human-centred design led thinker.
- Evidence of working in multidisciplinary team and working with Product Managers, Content Designers, Interaction Designers etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity on a great programme of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will reply as soon as possible.
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.