This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
To provide an exceptional driving experience, every chassis system needs be engineered and honed to perfection.
This Scrum Master role is to support the development of Rear-Wheel Steering systems on future vehicle programmes. The current project is in the middle of it's lifecycle, approaching the verification build stage. As a Scrum Master, you will be the servant leader to the team; increasing the effectiveness of those served, working together to create a happy and highly adaptable team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Increase the effectiveness of Chassis product engineering squad.
- Create a safe environment, where trust and learning are ever-present.
- Promote empowerment, transparency and self-organisation.
- Facilitate the resolution of obstacles.
- Coach the Squad on the application of Agile frameworks and methods.
- Enable team-driven improvements by ensuring effective feedback loops are present.
- Support Product Owners in Product Backlog Management
- Build a high-functioning network of contacts and stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing workstreams using Agile methodologies and frameworks - such as Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with complex projects / products in diverse teams across global locations.
- Strong people skills with experience of coaching and mentoring team members.
- An adaptable and pragmatic approach and a curious mind, continually asking "why?"
- Independent mindset with an appreciation of what ‘better' looks like - able to suggest improvements to existing products, processes, or ways of working.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with RTC and/or JIRA tracking systems
- Experience with the DOORS and RMDV requirements management tool