Automation Testing Architect
Test Automation Architect Banking London
We have a new and exclusive opportunity for a Test Automation Architect to join our banking client in London City.
As the Test Automation Architect, you will have a key voice in developing the Quality testing organisation within this banking business
Key role details
- Title- Test Automation Architect
- Permanent headcount
- Location: London Liverpool Street station and home working hybrid
- Role requirements: Automation strategy, Automation Framework development , Experience with test automation systems
This is a great opportunity for a Test Automation Architect to lead and operate as a technical, direct facilitator in the Quality Organization and will own test automation architecture for the Quality test engineering efforts.
As the Test Automation Architect, you will need to show you care deeply about efficiency in the software development process and has demonstrated experience leveraging industry-leading tools and frameworks to deliver complete automated test suites.
Your role will be varied, and will include:-
- Develop, execute and lead (in collaboration with Test Manager) the Automation planning, Scripting, and maintenance strategy.
- Design and develop a reusable architecture for the Automation & API test frameworks for various repeatable tests including re-usability, and maintainability of the test scripts.
- Collaborate in creation of overall QA Program estimates for Automation team and Automation Timelines.
- Lead automation script development and optimization of those scripts.
- Manage the execution of automated tests and its automated scripts integration with the test management tool.
- Competencies around DevOps, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
So you will have a lot of visibility and responsibility from day one
- Automation strategy experience
- Automation Framework development experience
- Expereince with test automation systems
- Banking is not essential as we are focused on the automation experience
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV through to k.roe at Huxley
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Kimberley Roe
Job ID: 3287240