Principle Cyber Architect
7 months - inside IR35 - Saudi Arabia based (travel covered)
As a Cyber Technical Architect, you will lead the design of a Logical Technical Architecture for the identified cyber services functions and capability. This will include derivation and definition of use case, functional and non-functional requirements for technical and operational capabilities in the form of Technical Capability Delivery will review, size, and prioritise the RFPs into delivery sequence and encapsulated within the roadmap.
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities Skills required for the job
* Defining and Developing a Cyber Security Reference, conceptual, contextual, and logical technical architecture for the development of key Cyber Security Functions and Service capabilities.
* Supporting the selection and formal Operational Process and Logical Architecture modelling in selected applications and tooling.
* Defining the logical technical architecture functional, scaling, security, data, integration, and deployment views.
* Defining cyber security Use Cases including mapping all use cases to the cyber kill chain to identify visibility and technology gaps in an intelligence-led response approach.
* Creating RFPs for Technical Capability Delivery Packs to underpin the functions and services and delivery plans.
* Defining the Data Architecture and Governance Model, including the data acquisition and lifecycle management.
* Ensure industry and best practices are adopted and followed in the technical architecture including Open Architecture and Technology Sovereignty Principles
* Ensuring that the Technical Architecture aligns with the Strategy and Business Capabilities and requirements, including the security mission, objectives and plans.
* Elaborating strategic and business requirements into functional, non-functional requirements across people, processes, and technology.
* Providing input into the technical cost model for the delivery of the services.
* Coordinate the creation of strategic road maps for implementing the technical capabilities.
* Performing a gap between the proposed roadmap and current capabilities - As-Is -? To Be Gap Analysis
* Defining Technology Roadmaps to underpin future services and operational requirements.
* Identify opportunities for reuse, simplification and productisation within the technology architecture stack.
* At least 10 years of experience working in a Cyber and Security technical architecture and design Environment, including at least 2 years working on the design of solutions.
* Expert-level skills in cyber security requirements and architecture.
* A mature understanding and experience in using service, process and architecture modelling tools and integrations e.g. Enterprise Architect, ArchiMate to model Operational Processes and Logical Architecture and Components.
* TOGAF or equivalent accreditation/qualifications.
* A mature understanding of how to turn service and operating models and processes into technical capabilities and requirements.
* A mature understanding of the principles of Logical Architecture definition and development and SecDevOps.
* Previous experience in leading the development of architecture plans and technology road maps with multiple phases.
* A mature understanding of the principles of security situational awareness, threat operations methods and techniques.
* A mature knowledge of zero trust principles, Security by Design and defence in-depth and security product features and capabilities.
* Previous experience in developing and producing large outcome-based RFP's.
* A mature understanding and experience in using service and architecture modelling tools and integrations e.g. Enterprise Architect, ArchiMate to model strategic objectives and goals/KPI's, Business model and Processes Service Value Stream/Catalogue, Operational Model and Operational Processes and Logical Architecture and Components
* A mature understanding and experience in writing Use Cases and Requirements Elicitation, Definition and Management
* A good understanding of Automated Process Asset and Technology Asset Management
* Ability to lead reference and technical work with solution architects, designers, and other stakeholders.
* To be strategic thinker and have ideas about how to turn bits of technology into requirements and design packages.
* A methodical and logical approach to handling complex problems in a large organisation.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders in business service and process jargon and translate effectively between the two.
* Ability to perform and manage risk assessments and capability gap analysis.
You communicate and persuade in a clear and professional way, avoiding jargon and making complex technical information easy to understand.
* You've worked alongside colleagues or led a team through a period of intense stress and pressure.
* You've developed an internal network of strong working relationships you can call on to assist with your role.
* You've advocated and applied technology where it has not been used previously.
* You've used knowledge of the business to sell, negotiate or persuade.
* You've delivered results when the deliverables were unclear.
* You've tackled process or policy obstacles to delivery.
* You've coordinated the work of colleagues or a team to fit within a broader programme of work.
Please send in your latest CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Bethany Tarr
Job ID: 3287226