Lead Engineer - HV Mechatronics Validation
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you ready to engineer visionary power electrics products for the next generation of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles? Join our team and be at the forefront of designing, developing, and testing cutting-edge electromechanical systems that manage energy distribution within our up to 1000V powertrains.
As the HV Mechatronics Lead Engineer, your role involves utilizing the latest hardware, conducting test automation, and ensuring the validation of our designs through powerful test cases, all while maintaining a direct link across various vehicle, powertrain, systems, subsystems, hardware, and software components.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team to create and execute DVPs aligned with requirements and standards.
- Establish and implement testing processes to ensure the reliability of our electrified products.
- Conceptualize unique test cases to address ad-hoc requests from design teams.
- Enhance product design by implementing improved validation strategies and methodologies.
- Drive efficiency by automating processes and utilizing data analytics.
- Evaluate test requests and advise on suitable test properties for diverse power electronics projects.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of Testing High Voltage Power Systems (Batteries, BEM, Power Electronics, eMotors)
- Experience of Managing the Testing activities end to end from requirement engineering to Issue analysis.
- High level understanding of the Software development processes.
- Highly motivated, capable of prioritising workload and motivating others.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of electrified vehicles and possess the necessary qualifications and skills, join us in delivering reliable, luxurious experiences to our customers.
Apply now and be a part of the electrifying future at Jaguar Land Rover!