Chassis Business Lead
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role will provide the Chassis Technical Centre with a focus on operations strategy and management with a focus on planning and delivery of critical operational activities.
This role will contribute to the delivery of business objectives covering business finance, recruitment, organisational development, first line team leadership and team cadence management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Finance - maintain the tech centre within budget through working with business functions & facilitating regular reviews.
- Resource & Recruitment - support the team through robust headcount budget management.
- Organisation development - ensure that training and skills plans are utilised through the team and that relevant training is developed and delivered.
- Collate, manage, interpret and analyse of data for reporting purposes.
- Ensure that the first line is aware of and working to key operational imperatives.
- Ensure that an effective cadence is developed and maintained across the chassis technical centre.
- Create and maintain documentation to enable effective delivery of team objectives.
- Liaise directly with other functions and management to enable delivery of our operations strategy.
- Support functional and senior management teams where necessary to deliver the strategy.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail.
- Proven strong IT skills, able to analyse data for reporting purposes.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments
- Capable of working to process deadlines and able to prioritise workload.
- Experience in business administration