Project Manager - Finance
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I have had an immediate requirement become available for a key Central Government customer of ours. I am looking for a project manager with experience on leading on ERP/Finance Systems implementations (ideally MS D365 Finance & Operations) and this will be leading the technical workstreams (Data Migration, Integration & Cutover). If you have experience of the above, I want to hear from you. Job Purpose - To be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation and completion of specific projects to time, cost and to the agreed specification. Accountabilities:
- Delegated responsibility, on behalf of the senior project manager, for the planning and implementation of the specified project, facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Conduct and support studies into feasibility and inputs to the project planning process, working mainly autonomously but liaising with peers as required.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements, developing robust project plans to manage successful delivery.
- Manage and control the project budget and resource allocation.
- Track the project progress and deliverables using appropriate reporting tools presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Provide the necessary direction and support to the project team, meeting regularly with the client/sponsor and wider stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Will ensure all project documentation is complete and up to date and all project tracking is in place and being used to ensure that programmes of work can be effectively managed.
- Will work closely with project managers across the organisation to ensure a consistent approach to project management.
- Continuously reviewing and improving the quality of own and project team's output and processes, contributing to the embedding of a quality culture across the whole organisation.
- Have the appropriate knowledge, skills and experience to actively promote diversity and equality of opportunity, treat everyone with dignity and respect and avoid unlawful discrimination.
???????Specific skills and experience:
- Appropriate professional project management qualification or equivalent.
- Practical experience of project management techniques and tools.
- Experience of managing a range of small to medium size organisation wide projects.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning and risk management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 31/03/2024
- Rate: £550 per day
- Inside IR35
- Home working (with availability to go to office locations in London once every 2-4 weeks)
If you are interested, then please apply to this position now!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales