Manager, Workforce Planning
The Manager, Workforce Planning role will be a part of the Capacity Planning team. The Capacity Planning team's mission is to enable the organization to grow and manage successful business performance through making better decisions about our most precious asset - our people.
The scope of the role will include forecasting and stewarding workforce requirements for a region/market, industry, or capability/craft, business analytics, and strategic partnership with market/delivery business leaders. You should have deep experience in financial planning/financial modeling, analytics, business operations and an ability to sometimes work in an undefined space with a solution-oriented mindset.
• Drive analysis and manage overall brand/regional/capability/craft workforce planning
• Analyze trends and business performance expectations
• Create different workforce management scenarios and advise on a recommended path
• Understand and forecast the P&L impacts of any given plan and the associated risks/opportunities
• Forecast and govern the people performance metrics for a region including utilization, non-billable time
• Build and monitor tools and reports that will enable the team to make effective capacity decisions
• Monitor and track actual operations and performance to adjust and improve on-going planning/performance
• Recommend optimal business strategies based on historical performance, predictive analytics and scenario-based analysis
• Makes recommendations to senior management for continuous improvement and risk mitigation
• Coordinate annual and quarterly planning and monthly updates/replans with various stakeholders
• Advise and consult with delivery, HR, and finance leadership on long-term and short-term workforce strategy
Your Skills and Experience:
• A degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or similar
• Extensive experience in Workforce Planning, Resource Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, or similar field.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders at all levels across geographies
• Advanced level knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI.
• Business acumen and ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior stakeholders.
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soy lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you'll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Job ID: 3286812