This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role will be to plan and conduct, scheduled and special audits in response to any concerns across the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure the robust application of the Integrated Management System within all functions across Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations.
This will also involve monthly reporting and coordination of process improvement projects across all Special Operations functions as well as presenting data at required forums. You will endeavour to find conformity and address all non-conformities in the correct manner, while providing coaching and mentoring to the cross functional areas. This role will help improve the risk management by working in partnership with stakeholders, providing advice & expertise to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner and escalated to the appropriated level, where required.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Execute the Quality audit programme by gathering, documenting and analysing information and evidence on the existence of risks and the effectiveness of control measures (by interviews, observations, file review, risk analyses, reconciliation, organisational analysis and diagnosis) in accordance with approved process and best practices.
- Identify risk and gaps in both documentation design and implementation and issue related report to process owners and perform required follow ups to ascertain required action is taken in timely manner.
- Complete workload planning to meet SVO audit requirements.
- Support External and Company Quality Auditors to ensure the continued certifications are achieved and maintained.
- Responsible for the support in preparation of external Quality audits, ensuring sufficient assignments in the applicable areas have been completed.
- Act as a point of contact / SME for the Special Vehicle Operations Quality Management System (QMS)
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Qualified Auditor to an ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 standard.
- Core tools experience (FMEA, Control Plan, SPC, MSA etc.)
- Previous experience of auditing in the Manufacturing or Automotive Industry
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Management Standards - IATF 16949/ ISO 9001.
- Relevant previous experience of Manufacturing / Engineering processes, tools and techniques.
- Experience in performing audits independently from beginning to end, including reporting and presentation.
- Continuous improvement ‘mind set' with the ability to identify and implement robust solutions and enhancements.
- Project management skills
- Ability to function in a time-sensitive environment where decisiveness, problem solving ability, planning and implementation skills are key behavioural components.
- Excellent presentation skills to articulate complex information/ideas relating to strategic and tactical issues.
- Practical Problem Solving (PPS) experience using structured approaches and problem-solving tools.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of coaching at different levels of the business.
- To be an effective team-player who supports colleagues to deliver shared objectives.