(Plumbing / Gas) £16 - £18 per hour + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Vehicle + Excellent Benefits Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire (Commutable from: Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Swadlincote, Alfreton, and Chesterfield) Calling all Domestic Plumbers / Gas Engineers!
Are you a Plumber / Gas / Service Engineer? Do you have experience working on domestic premises?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, where you will be carrying out a range of plumbing and gas works across both domestic and commercial premises within a local patch.
This company provide plumbing and heating services throughout the UK, supplying to a wide client base. Their workload has dramatically increased and so they are rapidly expanding and looking for additional Plumbing and Gas Engineers to join their team.
This role will suit a Domestic Plumber / Gas / Service Engineer, looking to work on a range of local projects, where you can boost your earnings through lots of overtime. The Role:
- Carrying out plumbing and gas works across both domestic and commercial premises
- Ensuring all work is undertaken safely and adheres to H&S policies and guidelines
- Identifying technical challenges
- Liaising with other project team members
- Covering projects within a local patch
- Experience working as a plumber and / or gas engineer on domestic premises
- Good knowledge of the mechanical services industry (both domestic and commercial)
- Plumbing and / or Gas qualification
- CSCS H&S Qualification (desirable)
- Full UK driving license
Reference Number BBBH205452 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Christopher Palmer
Job ID: 3286181