The Desktop Lead's main responsibility is to interact with the business team, understand the SLAs and supervise the service team to support and maintain the infrastructures.
This role is responsible to enable value for customers through services.
- Oversee and guide all activities of the Service team.
- Managing & leading a team of field service engineers at client locations
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints.
- Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
- Ensure customer/business, client, support, technical parties are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
- Offer customer service.
- Report on progress of incidents and update relevant service management tools
- Work with other IT teams to ensure the smooth operation of the desktop environment, such as network engineers, security engineers, and application support engineers
- Work with field services partners to facilitate site activities
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Business Competences.
- Strategic thinking.
- Business analysis.
- Effective Delegation.
- Managing risks.
- Prioritization & Time Management.
- 4-5yrs of experience in desktop support team handling
- Clear Communication.
- Business Relationship Management.
- Technical Competencies.
- Broad technical understanding.
- Service Level Management.
- Service Engineering.
- Customer Focus.
Benefits: You will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, training, and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business. Your benefits include
- Contributory pension of up to 5%
- Extra holiday purchase
- 4x life insurance policy
- Private medical insurance (50)
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.
Job ID: 3286154