This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Powertrain Engineer £40,000 - £43,000 + 5% Bonus + 33 days Holiday + Benefits UK Wide - (WFH / Hybrid) Do you have extensive experience working on a range of Gearboxes? Are you looking for a specialist role in the Wind Turbine sector, to have dedicated training and progression opportunities with in a tope 3 global business?
On offer is a specialist role where you will the go to point of contact for all drivetrain issues and all gearbox related queries for this companies Wind turbines. You will also be heavily involved in the situation reporting to assess the fleets condition, implement actions, direct maintenance as appropriate and implement a range of continuous improvement activities as well as being able to have your own input for development.
This is a UK / IRE remote based position where frequent travel to various wind farms will be required as part of the position. A full UK Driving license is a must as is the flexibility to travel around the UK & Ireland.
This company are currently undergoing significant growth and are currently tripling in size in terms if their estate, dew to this continued growth are looking to bolster this specialist team.
This role would suit a mechanical Engineer which has significant gearbox experience, full knowledge of bearings, lubrication, measurement, and an understanding of vibration analysis. If you feel you have the skills listed above and live in a location with a good access the travel network get in touch to discuss further.
- Gearbox specialist, Report writing , Continuous improvement activities, suggest new SOP for maintenance.
- Work with operations managers and account managers providing technical input with client & customer meetings
- Hybrid / WFH position, frequent Travel to wind farms for technical inspections and monitoring fleet drivetrain conditions.
- Significant Gearbox experience (bearings, fluids, gears, maintenance, vibration analysis, etc)
- Vibration analysis & report writing experience
- Mechanical Engineer (HNC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent).
- Strong Mechanical understanding
- Full UK Driving License
BBBH203622 To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.