Lead Engineer - Golang / TypeScript
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Engineer (Golang TypeScript API Real-time) *Hybrid / London* to £120k
Would you like to be working on real-time, highly distributed systems within a technically challenging environment?
You could be joining a highly regarded tech start-up that provides serverless real-time infrastructure for the Internet that processes billions of messages a day and powers everything from live chat and VoIP calls to real-time pricing and stock availability for a multitude of services around the globe.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £120k plus shares
- Hybrid working (1 day a week in the office)
- Bi-annual companywide meetups (such as skiing and camping holidays)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Your Role and Duties:
As a Lead Engineer, you will be working on a suite of brand-new products including a real-time chatbot and collaboration tool within a fast-paced, cross-functional team. You will build innovative solutions to complex problems including developing a fault-tolerant, high throughput database streaming application for event-driven architectures, designing highly scalable, real-time APIs and tooling for building collaborative experiences, and developing powerful features like chat-room moderation to enable the development of live chat applications.
Office & WFH:
The company is based in London however, you will only need to be in 1 day a week.
- You have a background in Golang and / or TypeScript for backend development, but you're likely to be a polyglot who has used a range of languages and tools
- You have experience working on highly scalable, real-time APIs in a cloud infrastructure
- You have a degree in Computer Science from a top tier university
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Lead Engineer (Golang TypeScript) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Lead Engineer (Golang TypeScript) role.