Contracts Manager / Project Manager - Mechanical Services
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Mechanical Services Contracts Manager
Location: Head Office in Romford
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 am to 17:00 pm
Aston Group is a leading Building Services and Facilities Management company for commercial and residential clients. We are an established, family run, privately owned business that has been setting standards for efficiency, innovation, and quality since 1964.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Services Contracts Manager to join our team.
As our Mechanical Services Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of project works in accordance with agreed management procedures; the clients brief; project timescales; approved budget and to the highest quality standard.
You will be expected to:
- Liaise with all stakeholders and contractors ensuring service delivery and customer satisfaction to the highest level
- To negotiate Statements of Work with clients and subcontractors
- Responsible for the delivery of planned commitments to the client, ensuring agreed KPI's and service levels are being met
- To carry out surveys and produce programmes and any other documentation as required
- To review the equipment selected against the project specification; evaluate and raise the appropriate purchase orders
- Provide technical support and advice
- To supervise and co-ordinate staff and suppliers to fulfil the contract
- To ensure all equipment, plant and sub-contractors are procured in a timely manner, ensuring the contract is kept on target from the outset
- To maintain a high standard of customer service for all internal and external facing activities
- To organise, attend regular contract meetings and undertake all tasks necessary to ensure the achievement of the project
- To check invoices ensuring applied discounts have been levied and that prices are correct, prepare valuations for timely submission
- To comply with the company's Health and Safety policy at all times and follow all related safe systems of work and risk assessments
To be considered for our Mechanical Services Contracts Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- MCIOB, HNC/HND or Degree level in a related construction subject
- CSCS, First Aid and SMSTS certifications are essential
- Experience of managing all on site labour and performing risk assessments
- Experience in commercial negotiation with clients, customers and sub-contractors
- Managerial experience at Contract Management level within a technical environment
- Ideally demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
- Knowledge of fire and environmental control measures, building control requirements and the Health and Safety at Work act
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office and MS Outlook user
- The ability to establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuasion skills, including the ability to weigh up and articulate the risk and benefit of various scenarios and propose effective resolutions
- Strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills
- To be able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
- To be able to work as part of a team
- The ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity, discretion, diplomacy commensurate with the nature of the post
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- 22 days holiday per year in addition to Holidays and Birthday Off after one year of service
- Pension with 4% salary sacrifice scheme and employer contribution
- Death in Service benefit of 4 x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers
If you feel you have the skills for the Mechanical Services Contracts Manager, please apply now!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Project Management, Project Administrator, Project Estimator, Project Planning, Project Coordinator, Project Director, Project Manager, Project Lead, Lead Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Contracts Management, Health and Safety, CSCS, First Aid and Construction Manager may also be considered for this role.