Software Engineer (Java/AWS)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Engineer (Java, AWS)
£60,000-£70,000 + Bonus + Holidays + Technical progression + Pension
Remote or Hybrid working
Are you skilled in both Java & AWS and looking to work on a cloud-based server, where you process large datasets, build ETL data pipelines, and implement bespoke functionality for products in the NetZero space?
This a rare opportunity to make a huge impact within the NetZero space whilst working for an exciting high-growth technology company that will provide you with technically varied work!
Our client is an expanding technology company who provides ground-breaking products to the automotive industry with a view of reducing full emissions by 10-20%. This is an ambitious business that has an auspicious future.
As an engineer, you will join a close-knit like-minded team who are focused on integrating API`s, implementing bespoke functionality, processing real-time data. Core technology includes Java, SQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and more! Training outside of Java, AWS, ETL SQL will be provided.
This is a brilliant chance for an engineer who is looking to play an influential part in a business that is positively affecting the environment and values innovation!
* Software Developer
* 100% Remote working or hybrid if preferred
* Developing an Eco-friendly product
* Integrating API`s, processing large data sets, implementing bespoke functionality
* Java, AWS, SQL/mySQL, ETL
* Fun, like-minded, quirky tech company that will value your experience and allow you to add value!
The Person (must have):
* Strong Java, AWS, SQL/mySQL, & ETL skills
* Experience reading and writing large SQL/ MySQL databases
* Looking to make an impact in a close-knit technology company
* Looking to upskill technically in a high-growth NetZero tech company
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.