This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Role: Developer - React Native
Location: London (2 days at Office)
The company: Wipro is an exciting organisation to work for. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters.
Role Purpose: This role requires a skilled React Native developer able to work within an empowered Agile team to deliver high quality applications on iOS and Android. You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Coordinate with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms
- Troubleshoot issues and improve front-end performance
- Understand customer and stakeholder needs to build apps in on time, in budget and to a high standard of quality.
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications' front-end
- Reviewing existing front-end code
- Designing test plans to ensure product quality
- Maintaining technical documentation for projects
- Planning, managing and maintaining versioning, branching and merging
- Continuous integration management
- Monitoring central code quality
- Establishing automation, monitoring and performance optimisation processes
- Maintaining security standards in deployment
- Ensure release documentation is accurate and available
- Creating and executing automated tests
- Peer-code review monitoring to assure code quality
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in building mobile application with at least 3+ years in ReactNative framework.
- Should be aware of state management framework such as Redux and middleware integration options.
- Aware of the challenges with Cross Platform development in terms of managing single codebase, integration
- of native SDK, Plugin version management, performance issues.
- Familiarity with native tools such as Android Studio, XCode, etc that are needed for cross platform development.
- Any prior experience in setting up Native Bridge would be an additional advantage.
- Experience with Jest or Mocha for unit testing.
- Should have integrated with various backend systems using SOAP/REST Web Services and should be familiar with session management on the client side for API integration.
- Should be able to define app behaviour when Web Services fails/unavailable.
- Should be able to manage application behaviours like Security, Push Notification, Performance, etc.
- Familiarity with code instrumentation, tracing and performance test tools/ frameworks is desirable
- Contributory pension
- Extra holiday purchase
- 4x life insurance policy
- Private medical insurance
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.