Microsoft BC- Functional Consultant- Philadelphia -$130,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Microsoft Dynamics Accounting/ERP System Consultant- Philadelphia - $130,000
Want an opportunity to make an impact through assisting clients with transforming their organizations using Microsoft-based technologies, including cloud-based Dynamics BC Accounting and ERP systems, process automation, and analytics solutions.
- Continuous learning about the latest middle market IT trends for suitable Accounting/ERP systems.
- Developing in-depth expertise with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP and related business process automation and analytics tools.
- Review and assess client accounting and ERP systems, conduct business process walkthroughs, establish requirements, provide process improvement recommendations, solution evaluations, and implementation advisory services.
- Conduct and manage accounting/ERP system training, business process design, and reporting/analytics advisory services using Microsoft tools and applications.
- Participate in educational and marketing-related activities such as writing articles, conducting webinars, and workshops.
The ideal candidate should have the following capabilities:
- College degree in accounting, finance, MIS, or a related field (advanced degree a plus).
- Professional designations in IT and/or accounting, or the ability to obtain such credentials, are advantageous.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in IT, Accounting/ERP-related system evaluations, and implementations, with an emphasis on middle market environments.
- Strong understanding of key accounting concepts, operational processes, and features within leading middle market applications such as Dynamics, NetSuite, Sage, or similar products.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics BC or NAV is beneficial.
- Advanced hands-on knowledge of analytics and reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication, project and priority management skills are critical.
- Familiarity with client advisory and engagement management in a consulting environment is advantageous.
- Possess a positive attitude, a strong commitment to excellence, client service, and professional growth.
- The ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues and offering potential solutions.
- A strong ability to understand the "big picture" quickly, identify key issues, and prioritize among many competing tasks.
- Base Salary Up to $130,000
- Hybrid Work Environment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Tyler at 347-352-0775 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-352-0775. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!