Salary: £40k - £50k per year + Excellent Benefits
The Electronics Engineer will be joining a hugely successful company working on driving safety technology. Based in South Wales you will have the chance to join an experienced multidisciplinary team where you’ll be responsible for the design and development of camera systems.
The company have developed an established and proven product line. Now looking to expand the capability of their products this role will allow an Electronics Engineer to join a fast-paced team looking to continue ongoing traction.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will play a crucial part in product evolution, focusing on R&D and prototyping digital and mixed-signal PCBs. You'll be responsible for schematic capture, PCB design and layout, as well as supporting testing and debugging circuits.
This is a hands-on design role, and the client is interested in speaking with people looking to broaden their skill set and pitch in with ongoing projects.
- Solid experience as an Electronics Engineer, with hands-on PCB design and layout.
- Experience with system-level integration.
- Knowledge of data and video interfaces such as USB, HDMI, MIPI, LVDS. MP4.
- Knowledge of testing and debugging circuits.
- Bonus - Experience in the Video technology industry
To find out more about this opening and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff
Contact Name: Callum Staff
Job ID: 3285660