This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Wipro is an exciting organization to work for. In our first year entering, we ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings, and we were assessed on several key HR practices including People Strategy, Work Environment, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion .
We work closely with our strategic partner ecosystem to add value to our customers though innovation and maximising value of existing or planned investments and assets. We do this through our unique blend of outside -in transformation and inside out transformation underpinned by portfolio of digital services and domain capabilities.
We are growing and expanding our team of senior consultants within our Life Sciences practice and have several customers and projects that we are working with. It is an exciting time to join the Life Sciences Global Domain & Consulting team at Wipro. We are looking for Motivated, management consultants who can work in partnership with our customers in Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical industry to solve their challenges and deliver solutions to impact positive outcome.
You will be a key member of Wipro's Life Sciences Domain & Consulting team and will focus primarily on leading the driving the adoption of consulting offerings & delivering growth for Life Sciences Sales and Marketing and Commercial practice globally. Additionally, you will have understanding and knowledge of pharma and/or life sciences organizations, and the regulatory complexity that they face.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Providing support services on the client's Veeva CRM cloud System for the European based subsidiaries.
Experience in providing the following support services on the Veeva CRM cloud System configuration changes:
- Ongoing application maintenance,
- Release management,
- Impact assessments,
- Handling Change Requests,
- Handling Service Requests,
- User administration and maintenance,
- Troubleshooting of Veeva CRM/Align/Vault,
- Data loads,
- Create/updates reports and dashboards in Veeva,
- Supporting Level 2 tickets.
- Proven experience of working in the IT industry in professional services/solution engineering/consulting,
- Demonstrable experience primarily in Veeva CRM, Customization, System Integration and deploying solutions,
- Strong understanding of Veeva CRM Development and configuration options,
- Experienced in Veeva Network, Align and Open Data,
- Experienced in integrating CRM with PromoMats & MedComms,
- Experience in providing the following support services on the Veeva CRM cloud System configuration changes,
- Veeva certified in CRM.
- Experience in SQL and Data warehouse will be advantageous,
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users,
- Daily interact with team and make sure tasks on track, highlights challenges and roadblocks in management calls.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Veeva Life Sciences