Business Analyst (DV Cleared)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst/ Business Change
DV Clearance Essential
Hybrid in Cheltenham (2-3 days per week on site)
Our Client require a disciplined, skilled and experienced Business Analyst Lead to manage the Service Management business analysis work, coaching the business consultants and managing senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, working in close conjunction with other teams both within the customer organisation and within the larger organization.
* Gathering requirements and working with the business to understand the full objectives of their requirements.
* Mapping the business impact and identifying solutions to drive the design of changes to systems and processes.
* Development of Business Analysis materials to support requirements gathering, processes and procedure amendments and adaption to operating models.
* Working collaboratively with business leaders and sponsors assigned within an organisation to facilitate improvements and manage the operational changes required to support the business.
* Participating in relevant governance checkpoints throughout Transition to inform go/no decisions.
* Undertake assessments of the success of change mitigation and transformation and manage further interventions with the Business Change Lead to embed the business changes into the organisation.
* Participating in project governance activities (e.g. regular status reporting).
* Background in ITIL and business Analysis techniques, agile methodology and transformation to target operating models.
* Able to demonstrate excellent team-working skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all stakeholder levels.
* Ability to work under pressure and make rational decisions considering relevant risks and taking responsibility for such decisions.
* Specific knowledge of secure government operations and ways of working.
* Background in Service Management Capabilities and experience of working with Service Management toolsets.
* Experience of working with personnel in a cross-organisation environment is highly desirable.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks. LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.