Senior C# Developer .Net Core
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior C# Developer (.Net Core Microservices) *Hybrid / London* to £95k
Would you like to take ownership and make an impact as a Senior C# Developer, working across the full development lifecycle of complex financial applications for a pioneering digital challenger bank?
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £95k salary
- Mostly remote working (1 day a month in the office)
- 26 days holiday rising to 33
- Life Assurance
- Family friendly benefits
As a Senior C# Developer, you will split your time between people management of a team of 4 and hands-on development, enabling your team to build efficient, reliable, and secure applications. You will be responsible for all technical deliverables and the delivery of high-quality software every 2 weeks, conducting 1-2-1 and mentoring your team, supporting training and development, and overseeing performance reviews.
Along with your team you will be developing complex open banking APIs across the full development lifecycle using a modern technology stack, with a DevOps culture encompassing C#, .Net Core, Docker, and Kubernetes, within a Microservices architecture. Some of your key responsibilities within the team will include developing high quality, clean, and performant C# .Net 6 applications, advising on where requirements could be improved to meet business needs, debugging and writing unit tests, and contributing to the continuous improvement of engineering practices.
WFH & Office:
For this role you will be able to mostly work remotely. When you are in the office (1 day a month maximum requirement) you will be based in a scenic area of London with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby.
- You have strong C# .Net Core development skills
- You have excellent leadership skills and previous experience heading up a small software team
- You have knowledge of microservices architecture
- You have experience of creating APIs
- You are confident writing SQL queries
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You ideally have some knowledge of cloud and Kubernetes
As a Senior C# Developer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £95k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to find out more about this Senior C# Developer (.Net Core) role.