This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.About Wipro
Wipro is an exciting organization to work for. We ranked as a "Top Employer" as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings. We were assessed on several key HR practices including Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth in the last six-quarters coming into 2022.
- Hands on experience as a software engineer in a globally distributed team working with Scala, Java programming language (preferably both).
- Experience with big-data technologies Spark/Databricks and Hadoop/ADLS is a must
- Experience in any one of the cloud platform Azure (Preferred), AWS or Google
- Experience building data lakes and data pipelines in cloud using Azure and Databricks or similar tools.
- Spark Developer certification from any of (Databricks, MAPR, Cloudera or Hortonworks) is added advantage but not required
- Practice with Unix command line tools
- Familiarity working with agile methodology
- Strong database and data analysis skills
- A history of producing secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
- Methodology know-how to ensure that project deliverables meet industry best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills (know how to figure things out)
- Keen to develop subject matter expertise on our core products and solutions overall.
- Experience in financial services is a plus, but not required.
Wipro is an advocate for positive change and conscious inclusion. As a global employer, we strive to create a diverse Wipro family by remaining committed to the development of our culture, diversity, equality, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants welcome.