Lead Java Developer - Multithreading
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.Lead Java Developer - Multithreading
Salary: Approx. £125,000 - £130,000 + bonus + benefits. 2 days in London office per week (hybrid)
Enjoy leading successful Java teams?
Do you have good understanding of Core Java principles?
A North American IT solutions provider working with top tier investment banks and communication companies is searching for a Lead Java Developer to join their team as they scale their European HQ from 250 people to 400+ this year. This leading communications compliance provider is developing innovative solutions for their clients for email, social media and voice messaging.
The Lead Java Developer will ideally come from a hands-on software development background. Day to day, 50% of your time will be getting involved in design reviews, sprint planning and other Agile artifacts. The rest will be leading a team of 3-5 highly successful Java Developers and getting involved with a small amount of coding.
This Lead Java Developer opportunity will be a strong fit if you have:
- Strong background in commercial Java development
- Proficiency in Core Java principles
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Messaging experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, or MongoDB (preferred, but not mandatory)
As the Lead Java Developer, you will be a strong advocate for modern development ways of working including pair programming, Agile and BDD/TDD. This company is a regular host of tech meetups, hackathons, Pizza Thursdays and there are even a few beer taps in their offices!
- Competitive base salary with the potential for up to 8% bonus
- Medical insurance coverage
- Hybrid work model: 2 days in the City of London office per week
Apply now for immediate consideration regarding this excellent Lead Java Developer - Multithreading opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy